Mahjong tile Connect Mahjong tile Connect

Not bad!

A fun little game to occupy a couple minutes. Keep up the good work!

Bloony Wheel Bloony Wheel

Fairly good

Not a bad puzzle game, but the balloon was VERY hard to control. I gave up on level 7

whileworking responds:

thank you. Well, don't hink that this construction is one sprite! We made it really easy for you to get into the game this time, maybe you will continue later... it's not that hard!

Block Break fo' sho Block Break fo' sho

Nice!

It was good, the overall game ran smoothly, but it was very easy. I got the ball on the top of the bricks and beat level 1 within a minute. In other words, try to keep it so that there is no really easy way to beat the game.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

It's an amazing game...

But, and perhaps it's just my screwy computer, the character creator doesn't work, and the guy's hand keeps flashing different colors. If possible, please fix this bug. Thanks!!!!!

Dodge. Dodge.

Oh. My. Gosh.

ThatisthemostamazinggameeverIloveitit isonmyfavorites!!!!!!!!!!!! (Pant, pant) Yeah, GREAT game. Like, AMAZING game.

Mouse Skills V1 Mouse Skills V1

uuuuuuuuuuuuuummm...

the black boxes you were supposed to avoid didn't do anything. i beat it in like, less than a minute.

Plink Plink

nice..

but when i hit a - it said click play to try again but it took me to the score thing. other than that, it was good.

Squijjit escape Squijjit escape

pretty good

but it was too short and it was too easy. perhaps you could make extra levels or something

perpetual-mind responds:

i only realy made this for a little fun.
i never intended to make it too long or even to post it on the net.
i might make a full lengthed one some time. and actually animate and draw it well XD

Tricolore Tricolore

it was good...

but you should have maybe introduced different levels, with new block types/ shapes

Trap Avoider Trap Avoider

pretty good

not bad, but needed sound and possibly more levels. good for a first game