Drunk Science Drunk Science

Very nice!

Altogether hilarious! I'm glad this finally got up on Newgrounds.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Awesome!

This was truly amazing! Great effects, humor, and gore for the violent peoples. Still laughing at toxic gas. ;)

HALOMEN HALOMEN

Pretty good!

Overall, not bad. Really liked the Muse at the end!

Mahjong tile Connect Mahjong tile Connect

Not bad!

A fun little game to occupy a couple minutes. Keep up the good work!

Bloony Wheel Bloony Wheel

Fairly good

Not a bad puzzle game, but the balloon was VERY hard to control. I gave up on level 7

whileworking responds:

thank you. Well, don't hink that this construction is one sprite! We made it really easy for you to get into the game this time, maybe you will continue later... it's not that hard!

Block Break fo' sho Block Break fo' sho

Nice!

It was good, the overall game ran smoothly, but it was very easy. I got the ball on the top of the bricks and beat level 1 within a minute. In other words, try to keep it so that there is no really easy way to beat the game.

LavaReefZone LavaReefZone

Very nice!

Again, a great piece of music. This almost perfectly suits my musical preferences. Keep it up!

alfraydo responds:

Hey, Cheesio15! Long time no see. Glad ya still like my music and thanks for the review.

Paper Mario - Tutankoopa Paper Mario - Tutankoopa

Amazing!

I love it! You took the original melody and personalized it. It takes me back to when I was a young'un and couldn't figure out how ON EARTH to beat Tutankoopa. Keep doing Paper Mario stuff!

ninjakoopa-33 responds:

Thanks man! I'm glad you like it.
Keep an eye out for Dry Dry Desert, coming soon!

Master Chief Master Chief

Great!

This is an awesome piece of art, except for one minor detail; the helmet is lopsided, giving the Chief a somewhat strange appearance. Other than that, it's amazing!